sunnuntai 7. syyskuuta 2014

Chocolate Baroque Challenge 2

I just found out that my favourite brand of stamps has started hosting a challenge! The colour scheme this month wasn't exactly something I would normally use, but that is the point of challenges I guess :)


I named the colours rust, brown-green, long johns blue, and white. I ended up making a card using the Mackintosh Beauty set. The plant stamp I used on the background is also from CB but I have no idea what set it's from as I got it in a Grab Bag.



 The layout seemed a bit weird at first but I actually like it. The colouring was done using Inktense crayons, it's not perfect and the photo makes it look worse than in reality. Oh well... :D I'm still happy with how it turned out.

Also entering:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #45: Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend  #5: Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #69: Show Us Something New (new being stamps, for example)

7 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful use of the challenge colours, I love the Mackinstosh Bride and your design. Thanks for joining at Chocolate Baroque's Colour Challenge. Shirleyxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the image, the flowers, and the perfect color combination!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Cute card! Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too this week!


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. A lovely card design with a great balance of the challenge colours. Thanks for entering the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Miiva: What a great card. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used]. Please come back by to see our new challenge tomorrow, Friday.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Gorgeous card Miiva. Fab design with the Mack Beauty lady. Love how you have you have used the colors. "Long Johns Blue" made me giggle. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Color Challenge.
    Flo x

    VastaaPoista
  7. Great use of the colour scheme! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    VastaaPoista