tiistai 23. syyskuuta 2014

Autumnal Birthday

 A friend of mine had her 40th birthday party last Saturday. I only got invited on Friday, so I was in a bit of a hurry to make a card. When I was trying to think of an idea for the card, I remembered she has a photo of her favourite flowers on her Facebook page. (Image used with permission from the owner.)


The flowers reminded me of an IndigoBlu stamp set that I got as a freebie with some craft magazine. And "triple time stamping" (or what ever it's called) is a technique that I've been wanting to use for a while now.


(Oh fudge, I really didn't check that picture before delivering the card, now did I? Sorry for the quality.) For the first time ever I also decorated the inside of the card (the pink card and the eraser are there just to hide my horrible hand-writing).


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

The Cheerful Stamp Pad #95: A Birthday Card
Penny Black : Autumn Colours
Make My Monday: Autumn/Fall Colours
Lexi's Creations #125: Autumn Colours
Come and Get It: Use 3 of Something
Corrosive Challenge #208: Autumn/Fall
Eclectic Ellapu: Lady's Birthday

9 kommenttia:

  1. Kiva ja kaunis syksyinen onnittelukortti.
    Kiitos osallistumisesta Penny Black and more haasteeseen;-))m

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a pretty card for an autumn birthday -- love your bright color and the layout technique. Thanks for joining in my Autumn challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great sketch and love the yellow! Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More, good luck and hope you'll join us next month too!

    VastaaPoista
  4. A lovely card for your friend and great take on the flowers - Rudbeckia I think, my Dad used to grown so many of them them.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your friend will be so pleased with this card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    VastaaPoista
  6. A lovely card Miivan. Good inspiration from the flower picture too.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful card, and great stamping. Hope you enjoyed the party! Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Eithne :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 95, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a lovely card - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    VastaaPoista